It’s been quite some time since I jotted down out here. Every time I sat down to jot I got distracted with something or the other. And there are many draft ‘jots’ lying in my inbox. I hope at least this one makes it to the ‘world wide web’.
Well…though I was silent for sometime, many things happened around me… here is the recap :)
To start with…
I saw the first snowfall of my life couple of weeks back. No one had expected to snow that day but all of a sudden the temperatures went down and it snowed. And unfortunately I didn’t have a camera at that time. So couldn’t click any pics. neither could i play in the snow since i was in office at that time. :)
then…I visited Atlantic City. Its famous for casinos. Went there on a Saturday night with a cousin of mine. Burnt quite some $$ too at the casinos there. U know what? One of the casinos is called Taj Mahal :) and it is built in the model of Taj Mahal (Agra)
then…finally now I’m a proud owner of Canon Powershot A530. Bought it online from DELL website last week. I managed to find a deal @ $148 (inclusive of all taxes) at Deals2Buy. So u’ll soon find some pics shot with my ‘very own’ A530 :)
and also i'm into orkut community now. its really fantastic. great place to meet(new/old) friends. so what are you waiting for. ..
so as usual every time I finish jotting down, I (am) think(ing)/wish(ing) in my mind – “henceforth let me be more regular in blogging."
Cheers!
Warning: To all my new friends out there - i'm not a great writer and i just jot what i feel like and sometimes it may not make any sense to u. i hope it atleast makes to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good one man!!.. nice selection of pictures..
Post a Comment