Been a long time since i blogged... So thought of breaking my silence with this lovely and thought provoking piece of text. I liked this one a lot and have it pasted on the walls of my cubicle along with another wonderful one(Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah’s Ark)
"Come over for coffee," we say to our friends. What we really mean is, "Let's spend some time together talking." An invitation for coffee is synonymous with an offer of friendship; it means we want to take the time to get to now each other better. In our culture, drinking coffee together has somehow become one of friendship's building blocks, a small and casual ceremony that brings us closer to each other.
-- Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
@alias,
i guess we both came across this text from the same source...it was posted by someone (read 'me') in our 'pulies' group). i wanted to break my silence and used this piece of text;)... Anyway keep checking for more updates.. Have a nie time buddy!!
Post a Comment