Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Birthday !!

Hey... It’s my birthday today (24 Dec)... C’mon join me in wishing and singing!

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me dear!
Happy Birthday to me!

Birthdays being the most common celebration in the world, celebrated by each and everyone irrespective of colour, language, religion or whatever classifications man has ever made, I am sure that there would be lots if interesting stuffs about birthday celebrations in different parts of the globe. I was quite sure about where to go to know these - Google (Did you see the latest Google Doodles released for this holiday season? If not, check it out) and finally in Wikipedia. And there I found lots of interesting stuffs about birthdays. Here goes couple of things I found…

# It’s my Golden Birthday today - One's golden birthday is the day when the age one turns and the date of birth coincide E.g. someone turning 24 on December 24th celebrates his golden birthday ;-).

# Birthday Paradox - The birthday paradox states that if there are 23 or more people in a room then there is a chance of more than 50% that at least two of them will have the same birthday. More out here.

Once again wishing me a ‘Very Happy Golden Birthday’ ;)

Cya... I’ll be back soon ;)

1 comment:

Lion King said...

Many more happy returns of the day!

Btw, we both share the same birthday!!! :D